Who Attends Wood Badge?
Wood Badge has been developed for Cub Scout, Boy Scout, and Venturing Leaders, as well as council and district leaders. The course content and leadership principles introduced apply to Scouters in all leadership positions and will provide a common foundation of leadership skills to be used throughout all program areas. Click here to download the Wood Badge 2017 brochure.
Dates for the Next Wood Badge Course
- October 6-8, 2017 (F-S-S)
- November 4-6, 2017 (S-S-M)
Participant Orientation at Camp K on Saturday, August 26, 2017, at 10:00 am. This orientation is optional but participants are encouraged to attend.
Participant Materials: Click here to review and download participant materials.
How do I register for this course?
Click here to register online through the council website.
Download the course brochure.
- $265 Regular Fee
- $300 If paid after August 26, 2017
Staff Development Dates
- June 10, 2017 - Staff Orientation
- July 15, 2017 - Staff Development #2
- August 5, 2017 - Staff Development #3
- August 26, 2017 - Staff Development #4 and Participant Orientation at Camp K
Note: Staff development meetings start at 9:00 am. Meetings 1, 2, and 3 are at the Scout Office.
STAFF RESOURCES: If you are serving on the course staff and do not have access to the staff materials, please contact the course director.
Questions? Contact the Course Director